Pumpkin is actually a vegetable with which you can make a varieties of currys. But you can also make a sweet dish with it. Try this pradhaman.
- Pumpkin 1kg
- Jaggery 500gm
- Ghee – 50gm
- Coconut – 1
- Cahew – As required
- Cardamon – 5
- Clean and cut the Pumpkin into small pieces. Boil and mash with a spatula.
- Add a glass of water to the jaggery and heat to make a solution.
- Add to the pumpkin pieces and cook .
- Take out coconut milk and separate the first and second milk.
- To the cooked pumpkin add 2 glasses of second milk and cook well.
- When required consistency is achieved add half glass of first milk and remove from heat before it boils.
- Fry cashew in ghee and add to it. Also add the cardamom powder and serve hot or cold.