An all time favorite for children. This delicious cake is prepared in less than
Sugar 6 tbsp
Refined oil 8 tbsp
Curd 5 tbsp
All purpose flour 9 tbsp
Coco Powder 3-4 tbsp
Baking Soda 1 tbsp
Milk 16 tbsp
1 hour and can be done so with or without an oven.
- Take a bowl and add sugar, oil, curd and whisk well till the sugar dissolves.
- Add flour, coco, baking soda into the filter and slowly add to the dissolved solution and mix well.
- To the solution, add milk and gently start mixing it clockwise till it transforms to a soft cake batter.
- Transfer the batter to a greased bowl and keep the bowl to a preheated oven or to a preheated cooker.
- If using an oven, it may take 20 minutes for the cake to be ready.
- In a cooker, it may take 30 to 35 mins for the cake to be ready.
- The cake should be kept in a refrigerator along with the greased bowl for about 10 to 15 mins.
- After it is cooled, you can serve your soft and spongy cake.